1. Someone may already be the Owner of the lock. To reset the lock, press and hold the top left white button for about 10 seconds until the lock beeps and the light ring flashes red. Then retry the enrollment process again.
2. Ensure that Bluetooth is on, as indicated by a small icon on the upper right corner of the smart device screen.
3. Press and hold the Program button again until Kevo beeps (if sound is turned on). The Bluetooth symbol in the top right corner of the screen should blink while Kevo and smart device are communicating.
4. If the problem still persists, close and reopen the Kevo app. Make sure the lock is functioning properly by touching the Kevo deadbolt to make the light ring spin blue. If the light ring does not spin blue, check the batteries and all connections.
5. Restart the enrollment process.
If you are still experiencing issues, please call Kevo support.