FOR THE MOBILE APP:
1. In the Kevo mobile app, navigate to "My Locks & eKeys."
2. Select the lock associated with the users you wish to delete.
3. Tap the "eKeys" icon at the bottom of the screen (second tab from the left).
4. Tap the "edit" button in the top right corner. It will turn into a blue "cancel" button when you can edit eKeys.
5. Select the user(s) you wish to modify and select either "DISABLE" or "DELETE".
FOR THE WEB PORTAL:
1. In the Kevo web portal, navigate to "My Locks & Keys."
2. Click on the lock associated with the users you wish to delete.
3. Check the box next to the user you wish to disable or delete.
4. Click "DELETE".